Due To Unpredictable & The Uncertainty of the Winter Covid Virus
We have made the difficult decision not to open for Christmas 2020.
We thank everyone for all the many years of Christmas’s we have all enjoyed together.
Lisa & Andy
Christmas Programme 2019 at the Whipsiderry Hotel, Newquay
Please Join us to celebrate Christmas on
Sunday 23rd December
- From the moment you step through the door at the Whipsiderry Hotel You’ll be entering a Christmas Wonderland—Check in, Relax with Coffee & homemade Cakes.
- Join us in the Bar Enjoy a glass of Mulled Cider & pre dinner canapés.
- Enjoy Evening Dinner—The Menu—Our Chefs Personnel Favourites.
- The excitement is building & what better way to start your day than with a Full English Breakfast.
- At Mid Morning enjoy freshly brewed Coffee & Biscuits
- Time to relax or enjoy a stroll on Porth Island or Whipsiderry Beach.
- Before joining your fellow guests for a Festive light Lunch.
- The Celebrations get underway with a Special Candlelight Dinner followed by the Whipsiderry Christmas Quiz night.
- Festive Spiced Hot Chocolate & Mince Pies & Midnight Mass for those wishing to attend.
- Wake up Christmas Morning to a Special Christmas Day Buffet Breakfast & Bucks Fizz.
- Time to exchange gifts with Friends & Family
- Freshly served hot drinks & Biscuits in the Bar.
- Join us at Mid Day for a Sparkling Reception, followed by a Traditional mouth watering Christmas Day Festive Feast.
- The Queens Speech will be broadcasted in the TV Lounge.
- For those who Love Home-made Christmas Cake Afternoon Tea will be served.
- As the day lapses gently into the evening help yourself a to Delicious Christmas Night Pantry Buffet followed by Christmas Day Fun & Games.
- Enjoy a Hearty English Breakfast.
- Time to relax before a Cornish Country Buffet Lunch.
- Enjoy the Afternoon at your Leisure with family & friends.
- Boxing Night Gourmet Dinner showcasing Cornwall’s Finest Ingredients
Thursday 27th December
- A Farewell English Breakfast. Prepare for a safe journey home, taking with you our sincere best wishes for the New Year.